Watch the video below for top 3 home remedies to remove varicose veins.
Varicose veins can cause fatigue, throbbing, pain, burning sensations, restlessness, heaviness in the leg, and tingling. Many people are also concerned with bulging veins.
Surgical treatment is effective for varicose veins but can be ridiculously expensive. Therefore, there are some home remedies you can try to reduce the seriousness of varicose veins and the discomfort attached to them.
The Top 5 home Remedies for treating varicose veins are:
Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the most effective treatments for varicose veins is apple cider vinegar. This is a natural product for body cleansing and improved blood circulation and flow. When you start experience natural blood flow, there will be a significant decrease in the swelling and heaviness of varicose veins.
- Apply pure apple cider vinegar to the affected area and gently massage the affected area before going to bed every night and also in the morning. Do this repeatedly for a couple of months and the varicose veins will reduce in size.
- Add two teaspoons of the vinegar to a cup of water and stir the mixture well. Drink this mixture twice daily for a minimum of one month for the desired result.
Cayenne pepper is regarded by many people as the best treatment for varicose veins. Since it is high in bioflavonoids and vitamin C, cayenne pepper reduces the pain of swollen and congested veins as well as increase blood circulation.
- Add one teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper to one cup of hot water. Stir the mixture well.
- Drink the mixture three times daily for a month or two.
You can’t treat varicose veins without ensuring increased blood circulation. Massaging the veins with olive oil is good for increased circulation, thus reducing inflammation and pain.
- Mix vitamin E oil and olive oil in equal proportion and warm the mixture slightly. Use the warm oil to massage the veins for a couple of minutes. Repeat this twice daily for a month or two.
- You can equally mix two teaspoons of olive oil that is warm with four drops of cypress oil and massage the varicose veins with the mixture.
Garlic has a reputation as an excellent anti-inflammation herb and is good for reducing the symptoms of varicose veins. Garlic also improves blood circulation and removes dangerous toxins from the blood vessels.
- Put six garlic cloves in a clean glass jar after slicing them up.
- Get three oranges and extract their juice and put it into the jar, together with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Allow the mixture to sit for up to 12 hours.
- Use your fingers to take a few drops of the solution after shaking the jar well. In a circular motion, use the solution to massage the veins for about 15 minutes.
- Use a cotton cloth to wrap the affected area and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this daily for many months.
You can also make fresh garlic a part of your diet.
This is another effective herb for fortifying blood vessels. Therefore, it can also be used for the reduction of the symptoms of varicose veins. In addition to its astringent properties, witch hazel also contains a couple of essential oils and gallic acid. Hence, it is good for reducing swelling and pain caused by varicose veins.
- Get a washcloth and soak it in hazel. Place the cloth on the veins. Do this twice or three times daily for a month or two.
- You can also fill a tube with lukewarm water and later add about 10 to 20 drops of the distilled form of witch hazel. For a minimum of 15 minutes, soak both legs in the solution. Then use clean water to wash the legs before patting them to dry. Do this once daily for a month or two.
Thank you for reading my blog!